Odsłony: 6896, ocena: 14, zobacz też: drukarnia kraków, czas: 2m 41s.
Parner serwisu: zostań partnerem naszego serwisu.
- 1 gig ram
- i used to have chrome but it took up so much ram on my really slow 1 gig pc also firefox was faster then chrome on my slow pc
- I switched to Chrome. I loved Firefox's extensions but I can't handle that many memory leaks. Firefox has become trash. It's sad, but it's the truth.
- FF8 faster? Are you kidding me?
I peaked at 330,000k with FF7, and the day I got FF8, it peaked at 1,047,000k... not including almost 300,000k of plugin-container.exe (flash) which 2x what it used to be... Running FF8 alone for 40min makes my computer incredibly slow. I might have "just" 2gb of RAM, but damn, you shouldn't need 8gb RAM to run FF8 20% faster!!
It's been going downward ever since FF3. On the 3 different computers I tried, all had much worse rankings with newer versions.
- and you can throw adblock plus on chrome, that will take care of you pop ups,thats if you want it to hog more memory.
- process hoger chrome takes over 40 megs of process,i got an av alert the first time i used opera so thats out the picture,n i was only browsing youtube.no choice but ff.
- @SuperSparkyMark1 probably since it's in beta stage for google chrome don't worry it'll get better
- @cookiesofamerica I use Adblock Plus too (it's awesome) but still get pop ups with some sites. :(
- ya. Firefox is better, it doesn't eat as much memory when you open a bunch of tabs. fucking google chrome is spyware. :]
- @SuperSparkyMark1 I use adblock plus and no problem with pop up ads what so ever
- I get pop-ups with Chrome. No problem with FireFox.
- @Eragon86micky I was suprised myself haha ^^
- @adam1611 firefox 10? oh jesus...
- @Eragon86micky I am using 64-bit 10a1 :D
- I am gettings confused.... Which is better NOW?
7,8 or 9?
- firefox still have a better awesomebar and ad blocking feature
chrome still eat whole lot of memory compared to firefox
just test it with ex 100 to 300 tabs, chrome will eat up my all my 12 gb ram
i use both firefox and chrome
- what about firefox 9.0a1 32/64bit
- its almost september and im only on the beta 7.0 lol
- @bmw2go11 Just hopefully the UI changes I heard about in 9 don't ruin it.
- @DH1234561 pritty damn fast.
it's alot faster than chrome